Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Critics' Awards for Theatre in Scotland

Tickets are now on sale for the
THE SIXTH ANNUAL
Critics' Awards for Theatre in Scotland
Sunday 15 June 2008
6pm

Oran Mor, 731 Great Western Road, Glasgow

TICKETS £15
(inc VAT & booking fee)
includes wine and light refreshments

Online from:
Tickets Scotland

in person:
239 Argyle Street, Glasgow (next to the Arches)

by phone:
0870 220 1116

Come and mingle with the rising stars of the Scottish stage as the nation's critics make their annual awards across ten categories, from Best Actor and Actress to Best New Play - and drink a couple of glasses of bubbly with the winners!

Presented in association with:

The West End Festival
Oran Mor
Glasgow, Scotland with Style

http://www.scottishtheatreawards.org/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just want to say that I really love this website and I love Scotland! I hope you guys will love my new blog, it is for people from Aberdeen, Dundee, Edinburgh, Glasgow and Inverness. 'Experience - Scotland' is my first blog but it is a lot of fun: (http://www.experience-dating.com/free-online-dating/free-online-dating/scotland.html)

bath mateus said...

So well and nice posting , I like it.
Bathmate